Thursday, May 29, 2014

Figuring out

Too many things strike my mind at the same time but i am still scratching my head on how to put these mixed feelings and thoughts into words. So here goes my midnight post to figure out, at the very least, something. Ya, something.

Recently I have this feeling that I should put more attention on my studies, then I will be distracted again by other matters, range from simple thing like drama to complicated deals like financial problems. It has been a really tough period for me, whichever path I've taken in the past, the less traveled one, or the with least resistance one, it never fails overwhelmed me with regrets and lost my sight of goal eventually. Back days, maintaining to be centrism is what I usually sticked with, and now, obstacles start to show up one by one and consuming what I have believed for all these years bit by bit.

To the extent that, my heart fulfilled with emptiness, lost in direction that I was heading to, brain completely ruled by stress. Yet, I have no idea what I am fretting about. Getting fussy day by day is one of the significant sign that displayed my uncontrollable emotions which is caused by all these stupid-who-knows-why reasons. I know I have been so rude and mean to my sisters as I would just over-reacting on everything she did although some of those are no big deals. Nah, sometimes she really get on my nerve, but most of the time, undeniable I was just over-exaggerating the troubles that happened.

Ever since things getting severe, I decided to take some actions, I decided to begin with exercising as what I guess, also according to those 'scientists', it will help in distressing me. So I jog around my housing area every morning, forget whatever shits that are going to screw up my mind again with loud musics and windy weather. I really really hope that actually helps or else I will be overriden by emotions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment